Study In Canada
Offering a wide-range of degree programs in numerous fields and disciplines, Canada has become a fairly popular education destination amongst the most popular study abroad destinations. Moreover, as every program is taught in English, Canadian education system grants a variety of choice for international students who pursue the higher education in Canada. Furthermore, a total of 13 Universities from Canada are recognized in the world's top 200 by QS including 3 that appear in the Top 50.
The Canadian education system provides three degrees: Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctorate degrees. International students are welcome to pursue full or partial education service in Canada. Both public and private universities are located in Canada which offer the adept education service for overseas students. Tuition fees for public universities average between 7,500 and 22,500 CAD per year, while tuition for private universities tend to be much higher. Being one of the most popular education destinations, degrees earned in Canada are internationally recognized.
FEATURES OF CANADA
- Canada grants education services to more than 180,000 International students every year.
- Being one of the popular education destinations, Degree/Diploma from a Canadian Institute is recognized worldwide.
- The average annual cost of living in Canada with education service combined, Canada is among the most affordable education destinations for International students. The average cost for Undergraduate Bachelor’s Degree is $15,000 -20000 CAD and for Postgraduate Master’s Degree is $15,000 to $25,000 CAD.
- Known for quality education & competitive entry, Canada is a home abode to the International students due to the welcoming culture and norms of the country.
LIVING EXPENSES FOR OVERSEAS STUDENTS
Cost of higher education in Canada is quite affordable as compared to the cost of studying in the UK, Australia, New Zealand and the US. So is the living cost for International students who pursue their higher education in Canada.
The estimated costing for living in Canada is briefed as below:
- The approximate accommodation in Canada for international students is (CAD$): $8000 - $12000.
- The average Cost of Living in Canada which includes food costing, transportation, internet and other subsidiaries is (CAD$)Average – $38,000 per annum.