Study In USA
The USA comprises of world's largest international student population, with more than 1,000,000 students pursuing their higher education service in the United States. Nearly 5% of the students enrolled in higher-level education in the USA are international students, and the numbers are growing. Being one of the fairly popular education destinations for overseas students, U.S.A consists of thousands of standard UNIVERSITIES and COLLEGES provisioned for adept quality education service. U.S.A is the education destination to World’s top 5 education institutions with over 7,175 education institutions located in USA for the education service. A wide range of international students pursue their education career in the U.S.A as the country provides moderate education fees and sophisticated living priorities at a low cost rate. Approximate 60 % of the International students who pursue their higher studies curriculum in the USA belong to Asian region.
EDUCATION IN USA
Although being one of the most popular and preferred education destinations in the World, the education service in the USA is fairly expensive as compared to that of Australia. In spite of the huge education investment and expense, over 1.1 million international students prefer U.S.A to pursue higher education as per the latest research.
Some of the features of the education service in USA are briefed as below:
- The education fee for the preferred choice of study varies from $5000 to $50,000 per annum.
- Two year scheme is offered by the Public Universities or education institutions which cost around $3,660 on approximation.
- Nonprofit four year scheme is offered by private colleges or Universities which cost around $35,830 on approximation.
- International students who apply for non degree postgraduate studies are availed various scholarship schemes as well as for the international students who pursue master’s or PhD degree.
- Diverse scholarship programs like Fulbright scholarship, Rotary scholarships, Merit scholarships, and more are awarded to international students as per the references.
LIVING EXPENSES FOR OVERSEAS STUDENTS
The living expense for international students is about $10000 to $12000 per annum that averages over $700 to $1000 per month. The budget includes accommodation costs/rentals, food expenses, transportation costs, entertainment and other sophistications. Furthermore, the on campus job provision is maintained where the students can work up to 20 hours with a minimum wage ranging from $7.25 - $15 per hour depending upon the state or city.